Today, I am scrapping. I don't say that often, so I will say it again. Today, I am scrapping. In an effort to be more thorough with one of my pages, I was surfing the net...in the name of scrapbooking of course. I stumbled upon this meme. It was interesting. So I am tagging all of those on the Scrap-Diner Blog Roll. Yes, you have do it!
10 Things I have done, that you probably haven't.
1. I was baptized in the Jordan River.
2. Opened an online scrapbooking store.
3. Installed tubing on a DeLorean/Own a DeLorean
4. Brian Setzer told me "I love you too". Twas a very love time ago and in random passing, but it did happen.
5. Had a 10 piece Funk band play at my wedding.
6. Been on glaucoma meds for 10 years.
7. Partied at George Lynch's house.
8. Was kicked out of Fat Tuesday's only for management to realize that we were why the patrons were there.
9. Broke both of my wrists...at the same time.
10. Convinced someone to give my friends and I $20 because we were in a rock band.
Okay your turn!